Salvage Bazaar provides the general public, builders, tradies, architects, designers and material suppliers a forum to buy and sell recycled building materials such as: recycled timber and decking, second hand bricks, scrap steel, timber flooring, second hand doors, second hand windows, second hand kitchens and more.
In the past looking for recycled building materials has been more akin to a scavenger hunt; a difficult and time consuming process. Materials are available from a wide variety of sources and tend to be geographically dispersed.
Salvage Bazaar makes it simpler. We aggregate salvaged, scrap, surplus and recycled building materials from people across the country into a one-stop shop. In doing so, we facilitate easy access for all to these unique, beautiful and environmentally friendly building materials for cost effective construction solutions.
Salvage Bazaar helps you:
- Make money by selling salvaged, scrap & surplus building materials
- Build sustainably
- Reduce building waste and save on tip-fees
- Save time and money when sourcing materials in the future
What-ever your building project, this site is for you. If you need it, we have it. If you don’t want it, we connect you with someone who does.
It’s that simple.
How It Works
Salvage Bazaar is a specialized online classifieds designed specifically for use by those trading recycled building materials such as: recycled timber and decking, second hand bricks, scrap steel, timber flooring, second hand doors, second hand windows, second hand kitchens and more.
The benefits of Salvage Bazaar over other generic sales portals are:
- It is simple and flexible to use
- We are singly focused on building materials
- Is based on sensible and building relevant search categories
- We listen to and use your feedback to tailor our service for you
How Much Does it Cost?
Salvage Bazaar offers two advertising solutions to allow you ultimate flexibility in how you use the site. Our payment options are simple and hassle-free; you can choose to Pay-As-You-Go or Subscribe:
- A listing fee is charged for each item
- We don’t charge commission
- Perfect for once-off advertisements and/or low-use users
- Choose a 6-monthly or Yearly Subscription
- Allows you unlimited listings and edits
- The once-off fee ensures the listing process is hassle-free
- We don’t charge commission Perfect for multiple advertisements and/or bulk users